Marinescence Media offers different forms of investment.
The adventure appeals to you? Send us an email:
Why may we need you?
- To develop the activity in a comfort zone: knowing that our working capital needs are covered would help us to work in better conditions (free spirit).
- To penetrate the market even better: thanks to an investment in marketing (trade fairs and other events)
- To prove our ability to convince: if you believe in us, who won’t?
- To gain credibility: a big name next to ours would be a guarantee of commitment and viability.
- To multiply business opportunities: we also hope that you will be able to introduce us to your network, and vice versa.
A team of experts at the head of the company
Nicolas Pélisson knows the entire yachting industry thanks to his 13 years of experience at the head of Marinescence; Pierre has mastered the marketing trends of the yachting industry since 2009 and knows how to make things happen.
Unlike most start-ups, Marinescence Media does not sell an idea. Not only does the team know the product will work, but they have signed and honored numerous contracts since 2017. Management is able to estimate long-term costs and has a fairly accurate idea of margin rates. The company has been largely profitable from the first year.
Marinescence Media relies on a customer database made available by Marinescence, which has been developed over the last ten to thirteen years on the basis of “intuitu personae” relationships, specific to the yachting world. Above all, it stands out for its exclusivity in an environment where prospects are very expensive.
Triple positive dynamics
- The explosion of digital content creation as the Internet and social media overtake traditional marketing levers (digital advertising revenues have surpassed television revenues since 2017 in the United States). The growth of this sector is dizzying > 20% / year.
- The development of all niche markets oriented towards luxury thanks to the rise of new trends in purchasing habits.
- The development of the yacht charter market, thanks to the strong demand from the ultra-rich (The global yacht charter market is set to grow with a CAGR of 5.4% between 2018 and 2026 to reach $15.86 billion).