All company employees must speak English and demonstrate a positive attitude. Find out about current opportunities below, and contact us if you have a suggestion for a new position.
Web Designer – Freelance, Antibes
- Website design – You are a WordPress masters with design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) to optimize UX. You should incorporate principles of themes, plugins and builders (Elementor) as a foundation for creating powerful websites.
- Programming – You are constantly learning and improving their programming and development skills, and have a working knowledge of basic web technologies and the WordPress platform.
- Knowledge of trends – You are familiar with the codes of luxury oriented niche markets and you are curious enough to keep an eye on all market leaders’ websites.
- Attention to detail – Successful web development is all about the details, and you know that attention to detail is critical to providing a high-quality product
- Communication skills – Communication is the key. You are able to communicate not only with other programmers and creatives, but also with the organization or firm’s team and with clients. You speak English and French, fluently.
Business Development – Freelance, Fort Lauderdale
- Quantifying business intelligence with economic models to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action.
- Assisting with core business development activities, such as generating pitch decks and communicating with clients and competitors to better understand business trends and to quickly increase sales.
- Seeking out new market insights and business opportunities through research, analysis and networking.
- Speaking English and French, fluently.
Community Management – Intern Position, Antibes
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and participating in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Building relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Speaking English fluently